- 1.Go to the Analyzer section.
- 2.Click on "Browse Data" to access the data browsing interface.
- 3.In the top right corner, click on the "New" button. Select "SQL Query" from the options presented.
- 4.Write your SQL query in the editor provided. Click the "Run Query" button to execute the query and retrieve the results.
- 5.Once the query results are displayed, click the "Visualization" option. Select the desired chart type from the available options.
- 6.Customize the chart settings as needed. Click on "Done" to finalize the visualization configuration and save it.