- 2.A popup will showcase our plans and pricing after successfully signing up or logging in with your Wallet/Account. Either select the free trial or click on the skip button.
- 3.After that, It will redirect you to the DappLooker's Discover page. Then click on the "My Dashboard" section.
- 4.Once you click on the My Dashboard, locate the "Register Project" button, then click on it.
- 5.In the "New Project" registration tab, select the "Subgraph" option and click "Register Project" This will initiate the project registration process.
- 6.Enter a suitable Project Name and select the network that your subgraph is deployed on. This information helps DappLooker connect to your subgraph correctly.
- 7.Choose the "Studio Subgraph" option. To connect your Graph Network subgraph with DappLooker, enter your Subgraph ID and API Key.
- 8.After entering the necessary information, click on the "Register" button. This action will save your project details and allow you to explore and analyze your Graph Network subgraph data.