- 2.A popup will showcase our plans and pricing after successfully signing up or logging in with your Wallet/Account. Either select the free trial or click on the skip button.
- 3.After that, It will redirect you to the DappLooker's Discover page. Then click on the "My Dashboard" section.
- 4.Once you click on the My Dashboard, locate the "Register Project" button, then click on it.
- 5.In the "New Project" registration tab, select the "Subquery" option and click "Register Project" This will initiate the project registration process.
- 6.Enter a suitable Project Name. This information helps DappLooker connect to your subquery correctly.
- 7.Copy and paste the Subquery project endpoint in the input box.
If a SubQuery Project is already indexed, a message would appear saying “SubQuery Project is already indexed instead of repeating the entire registering process again.” Clicking “VIEW INDEXED DATA” will take you directly to the indexed SubQuery project data you are trying to register.